The goal is not to get everything done, it’s to get the right things done. Too many times you try to get everything done if you don’t get the right things done. Being busy is what most of us do, our whole life we don’t get what we want, done.
Your success depends on what you are doing and the way you are getting things done. If you are not moving towards your goal, you are not getting things done the right way. The book titled “Organize Tomorrow, Today” written by Jason Selk introduces successful habits to get the right things done. Here are some of it.
- Focus on one goal at a time. Having too many goals and things to be done can be overwhelming and distracting.
- To have a productive tomorrow, organize today. Prioritized the three most important things you want to achieve.
- Structure your goals. Use the ask and chop technique to avoid procrastination. Before going to a meeting prepare your agenda and stick to it as much as possible.
- Make a ritual on the positive habit you want to adopt. Set a specific time for a new activity or habit that you want to adopt and do it consistently. Having a routine helps you cultivate this habit.
- Do self-evaluation. Do not be too hard on yourself. Always give yourself credit when it’s due. Focus more on the process and learn what works best to reach your goals and what needs to be improved.
- Seek to be different. Do not follow the norm and focus on your goals and work things out and get the right things done even if you are the only one doing it.
Get the right things done and gear yourself for success in whatever endeavor you would want. Seek help from professionals, use proven systems to achieve this. Life Pulse Inc has a lot of systems to help you get the right things done and succeed.
Want to hear more…