When you are asked what is the best investment in your life. What would you say?
Is it money?
Is it your health?
How about time?
How do you invest your time?
We always focus on investing in money that we failed to realize that time is also as best of investment. Time is constantly moving forward, once we use it, it’s gone. Unlike money, we can earn it back. So, how do we use our time wisely?
Invest time wisely.
Time is a resource that we all have and we have the same hours to spend in a day. Sadly this resource of time often spend carelessly and spend doing some meaningless activities. Here are some ways to invest in time wisely.
- Plan. Get a good planner and set aside time to plan your activities. This is best done at night. This will just take a few minutes each day.
- Maximize the use of technology. Use automation and applications where possible. This will save you a lot of time and effort.
- Invest in yourself. Hone your skills and never stop learning. Devote time to read regularly. You will be surprised what this will do to you.
- Take care of your body. No matter what you do, you will do it with your body. Eat more healthy food and exercise regularly. Take care of your overall well-being
- Be intentional. Make things happen. If you have goals and a set-out plan on how to achieve it, make them happen. Work towards that goal.
We do not know how much time we have on this planet. We have to spend the time wisely and truly live the life we intend to live. Because at the end of the day, it is not how long you live but how well you live. Spend your God-given time on meaningful things and leave an impact on this planet.
Watch this to know more…