According to Alexander Graham Bell, before anything else, preparation is the key to success. It’s not about the test, it’s about what happens before. There are no bad test-takers, only unprepared ones. We often blame the test to be the problem or the test to be hard but we neglect to consider the readiness of the test takers In tests or in life we have to do some preparation in order to succeed.
Some tips to help you prepare.
- Do it before. This is where a planner becomes handy. If you do not have one yet, consider our LP planner. This will surely help you in preparation.
- Do it at night. This will help you avoid any “off-plan “incidence that may occur.
- Do it in advance. This will allow you to check on the details and make sure everything is taken care of.
- Do the pre-work. Execute some run-down or final dress rehearsal in this way you can double-check every detail.
- Do take time. This will help you not to be stressed and overwhelmed.
- Do make it a habit. Add preparation time to your daily routine so it will become a habit.
- Do set time aside. In planning, you have a lot of time for preparation because it actually consumes time.
So when planning, always include preparation because it is an essential aspect in attaining whatever outcome you want. Always bear in mind that preparation is the key to success. You can use a good partner like a planner to carry on with your planning preparation.
Watch this to know more…