What does it mean to be the best version of yourself? Your best is always possible. How to achieve this is another story. You have to recognize that the best version of yourself should be your vision that with anybody else’s.
The first step in becoming the best version of yourself is to discover who you really are. Your values, interests, and passions define who you really are. Once you have identified your ideal self, it’s time to do the following steps as outlined by Tony Robbins.
Steps on how to become the best version of yourself
- Let go of limiting beliefs. Because limiting beliefs affect how much action we take. Subsequently affects the results that we get. By letting go of these limiting beliefs you are able to drive yourself to become better.
- Amplify your strengths. We all have strengths and weaknesses. Instead of dwelling on the things you are lacking, focus on your strong point.
- Develop a growth mindset. Learn how to cultivate a growth mindset. Tony Robbins once said, if you are not growing, you are dying. Always believe that there is always room for improvement. Embrace positivity and enjoy new challenges.
- Be willing to discard your old self. Be determined to be the best version of yourself and resist the fear of the unknown. Embrace your new self and continue to improve and be the best you possible.
- Prioritize outcomes. After setting a goal for yourself, make sure you are taking action and reaping the desired outcomes.
- Have compassion for yourself. Do not compare yourself with others. Focus on you. Practice self-love.
- Stay optimistic. Be positive always even if you hit a roadblock. Develop positive emotions to combat discouragement and depression.
If you’re not satisfied with the present, then you have to start working on becoming the best version of yourself. Do not wait for the right time to get started, start now.
Watch this to know more…